929-1 Lincoln Avenue
Holbrook, NY 11741
Mon - Fri 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
© 2010 Spectra Color Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
1. Maintain a consistent level of quality products above and beyond customer expectations and demands.
2. Provide services and technology on a professional level that meets or surpasses all industry standards.
3. Contribute to the betterment of our own environment through expert research and development in conjunction with our vendor resources.
4. Establish and maintain a healthy workplace for our employees so they and their families may live better lives and share in the growth plan of the company.
5. Continually learn and to minimize errors.
6. Help our customers become leaders in the printing industry.
7. Abide by health and safety regulations as prescribed by state and federal agencies not only for the benefit of our employees but the surrounding neighborhood as well.
8. Develop customer relationships with honesty and integrity.
9. Remain aggressive and strong in our endeavors to be known a a leader in quality and lasting impressions.
Corporate Quality Statement
Spectra Color Corporation will provide all customers with quality products and services that meet their requirements at the time agreed, and services that meet their requirements at the time agreed, and a price which gives the customer value for their money and Spectra Color Corporation a reasonable return.This will require teamwork from those who share an interest in the company's success - employees, customers and suppliers.
Statistical Process Control - All incoming raw materials are manufactured to specifications established by Spectra Color Corporation with mutual agreement by all vendor sources. Without exception, all products must meet with approval prior to delivery.
Spectra Color Corporation's technical and sales staff has extensive knowledge and experience serving the printing industry. We are capable of understanding and providing solutions to industry problems in an efficient and timely manner.